If you are looking for the specially made gift for you or for your museum or store, we are for you. Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill out our form here to give us an idea of your project and budget.
- We'll get in touch to have an initial consultation that will last a maximum of 20 minutes.
- We will then get in touch with a sample and an approximate price, expected making and delivery time.
- You will then need to agree to the design and terms and pay in full.
- You will then receive your jewellery!
More terms and conditions:
- If you change your mind about the commission before any payment then there is no fee payable. If you decide that after the deposit has been paid you no longer desire the piece we will be unable to refund the deposit to you, as work on the piece will have been started, however it may be possible to alter the design in this instance.
- Commissioned items are non-refundable or returnable. If there is a clear manufacturing fault, upon our inspection then we will of course do our best to repair this free of charge.